Andhra Pradesh High Court has released notification under the recruitment of 06 vacancies of District & Session Judge. For the recruitment of 06 District & Session Judge vacancies Andhra Pradesh High Court invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with attested copies of all related documents & certificates send to the given address on or before Apr 30, 2014.
Detail of Posts
District & Sessions Judge – 06 Posts
- Qualification : Candidates must have a Law Degree
- Age : 45 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs. 51550 – 63070/-
- Experience : 07 yrs
Age measured as on Apr 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in written test and interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 300/- Gen/ OBC and Nil for SC/ ST.
- Requisite application fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh payable at Hyderabad or submitted in the office of Principal District Judges of Concerned District.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required correctly in relevant field.
- A duly filled application form with along attested copies of related documents & certificates send to the given address on or before Apr 30, 2014.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post__”
Address to sent Application Form
Chief Secretary to Government,
Government of Andhra Pradesh,
General Administration (Sc. F.) Department of Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad – 500022
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Apr 30, 2014
For further more detail please see official notification