Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 226 vacancies of Assam Civil Services, Assam Police Services, Labour Officers, Superintendent of Taxes, Superintendent of Excise, District Transport Officer, Inspector of Labour, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise. For the recruitment of above 226 posts Assam Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out and retained himself for future use. Before apply online candidates must have scanned copy of photograph and signature (size not exceed 50 kb and 20 kb).
Details of posts
- Assam Civil Services – 115
- Assam Police Services – 59
- Labour Officer – 03
- Superintendent of Taxes – 09
- Superintendent of Excise – 04
- District Transport Officer – 08
- Inspector of Labour – 01
- Inspector of Taxes – 26
- Inspector of Excise – 01
Qualification : Candidates must have a degree from any recognized university
Age : 21 – 38
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in written test and interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 50/- for remaining others candidates .
- Requisite Application Fees can be paid in form of system generated e-challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only. Other format of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to fill application form with mentioning all required details in relevant fields.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of filled application form and retained himself for future use.
- Before apply online candidates must read instruction carefully and ensure eligibility.
Starting Date of Online Application : Apr 10, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application : May 10, 2014
- Apply Online