Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released notification under the recruitment of 41 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies in trade of Plant Operator, Laboratory, Basic Science, Fitter, Electrical, Electronics. For the recruitment of 41 Technician Trainee Vacancies Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required carefully. A duly filled application form along with copies of all related documents & certificates send to given address on or before Feb 23, 2015.
Detail of Vacancy
Technician (Plant Operator, Laboratory, Basic Science, Fitter, Electrical, Electronics) – 43 Posts
- Qualification : Should have passed HSC (10+2) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate and should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects.
- Age : 18 – 25 yrs (for OBC) and 18 – 27 yrs ( for SC)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Age measured as on Feb 23, 2015
Selection will be based on performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill Application with mentioning all required detail correctly in relevant field.
- A duly filled application form along with copies of all related documents & certificates send to given address on or before Feb 23, 2015.
- Envelop should be super scribe “Application for the selection Stipendiary Trainees (Cat.II) against Advt. 01/2015” indicating “ Post No. ____ “ and “ Name of the Trade: ________________” .
Address to sent Application Form
NRB, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102
Last Date for receipt of Application : Feb 23, 2015
For more detail please see official notification