Bombay High Court has released notification under the recruitment of 30 vacancies of Stenographer. For the recruitment of 30 vacancies of Stenographer Bombay High Court invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of Online Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully May 13, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and send to the given address along with copies of related documents & certificates on or before May 20, 2014.
Detail of Posts
Stenographer – 30 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate from any recognized University and Government Commercial Certificate Examination or ITI for typing speed 100 wpm .
- Age : 21 – 33 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Selection will be based on performance in shorthand, typing test and interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for all category
- Requisite application fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required correctly in relevant field on or before May 13, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and send to the given address on or before May 20, 2014 by registered post/ speed post.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post__”
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Address to sent Application Form
the Registrar, [Personnel],
High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400 032
Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : May 13, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : May 20, 2014
For further more details please see official notification