Bombay High Court has released notification under the recruitment of 210 vacancies of Clerks. For the recruitment of 210 vacancies Bombay High Court invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of Online Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully Apr 30, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and send to the given address along with copies of related documents & certificates on or before Apr May 08, 2014 .
Detail of Posts
Clerks – 210 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate from any recognized University and Government Commercial Certificate Examination or ITI for typing speed 40 wpm.
- Age : 18 – 33 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Selection will be based on performance in written test, typing test and interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for all category
- Requisite application fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad and payable at Aurangabad.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required correctly in relevant field on or before Apr 30, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and send to the given address on or before May 08, 2014.
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Address to sent Application Form
High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad,
Jalna Road, Aurangabad , Maharashtra – 431023
Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : Apr 30, 2014
Last Date of Printing of Application Form : May 02, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : May 08, 2014
For further more details please see official notification