Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) has released advertisement for the recruitment of 01 post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Under the recruitment of 01 post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Central Institute for Cotton Research will organized a walk-in interview on Dec 26, 2014 for those candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview on given date & time with a complete resume which contains all information as Name, DOB, Address, Contact No, Email Id etc. Candidates must bring a complete resume along with original & copies of all related documents and certificates at the time of walk-in interview on Dec 26, 2014.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis up to March 31, 2015.
Details of Post
Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Qualification : First class M.Sc. (Ag) in Plant Pathology/ Botany or in any discipline
- Age : 35 years or below for men and 40 years or below for women
- Emoluments : Rs. 16000/-
Selection will be bases on performance in written test and walk-in Interview.
Fees – No Fees required to attend walk-in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a latest updated resume.
- Candidates must bring a complete resume and all related original documents and certificates and one set of attested copies of related documents & certificates and one passport size photograph enclosed with application form at the time of walk-in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be held on Dec 26, 2014 at 10: 00 AM.
Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)
Regional Station, SIRSA – 125055 (Harayana)
For more details please see official notification
Walk-In Date & Time : Dec 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM