Central Plantation Corps Research Institute (CPCRI) has released notification under the recruitment of 03 Field Investigator. Under the recruitment of 03 Field Investigator Central Plantation Corps Research Institute will organized a walk-in interview on Dec 15, 2014 for those candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview on given date & time with a complete resume which contains all information as Name, DOB, Address, Contact No, Email Id etc. Candidates must bring a complete resume along with original & copies of all related documents and certificates at the time of walk-in interview on Dec 15, 2014.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis.
Details of Post
Field Insvestigator – 03 Posts
- Qualification : V .H.S.E (Agriculture)
- Age : 18-30 years for men and 18-35 years for women as on the date of interview
- Emoluments : Rs. 8000/-
Selection will be bases on performance in walk-in interview.
Fees – No Fees required to attend walk-in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a latest updated resume.
- Candidates must bring a complete resume and all related original documents and certificates and one set of attested copies of related documents & certificates & one passport size photographs at the time of walk-in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be held on Dec 15, 2014 at 10: 00 AM.
Central Plantation Corps Research Institute (CPCRI),
Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124
For more details please see official notification
Walk-In Date & Time : Dec 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM