Govt of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
Govt of Karnataka Recruitment 1102 Jailor & Warder Posts 2018: Government of Karnataka has released notification for the recruitment of 1102 Jailor & Warders Vacancies. Candidates who have necessary qualification can attend may apply online on or before 09.01.2018.
Name of Post: Jailor
Number of Posts: 32 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 17650 – 32000/-
Age Limit: 20 – 26 Years (As on 01.07.2017)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Graduation from any recognized board.
Name of Post: Warders
Number of Posts: 1070 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 11600 – 21000/-
Age Limit: 18 – 24 Years (As on 09.01.2018)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th standard from any recognized board.
Name of Post: Fireman
Number of Posts: 237 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 18200 – 52900/-
Age Limit: 20 – 26 Years (As on 09.01.2018)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
Govt of Karnataka Recruitment 1102 Jailor & Warder Posts 2018
Mode of Selection – Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Examination, Document Verification, Physical Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ CAT-01.
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through Challan at State Bank of India.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- After final submission of application, form candidates are required to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21.12.2018
- Last Date for online application: 09.01.2018.
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Fees: 11.01.2018