Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) has released notification for the Sate Eligibility Test Examination 2014. Written Examination will be held on October 12, 2014. For the given above examination Gujarat State Eligibility Test invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully on or before July 05, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take printout and send to the given address on or before July 10, 2014.
Detail of Post
State Eligibility Test
- Qualification : Candidates must Master’s Degree
- Age : There is No upper Age Limit
Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 825/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 725/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH.
- Fees can be paid through Challan at any branch of Cooperative Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application form only.
- Before apply online candidates are required to paid fees at bank and get Transaction Id.
- Fill Online Application Form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully on or before July 05, 2014.
- After successfully of online application form candidates are required to take a print out and send to the given address on or before July 10, 2014.
- Hard copy of Application Form enclosed with copies of all related documents and certificates, Bank Challan Copy and one Envelop of size 30×24 cm.
Address to sent Application Form
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Agency Office, Vadodara
Starting Date of Online Application : May 20, 2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fees : July 02, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application : July 05, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : July 10, 2014
For further more detail please see official notification