High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2018
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 239 Stenographer 2018: High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has released notification (advt no. 23S/SSSC/PB/2017) for the recruitment of 239 Stenographer Grade III posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online or before 23.01.2018.
Name of Post: Stenographer Gr. III
Number of Posts: 239 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 – 37 years (As on 01.01.2017)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of
computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 239 Stenographer 2018
Selection Process: The base of selection is Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Candidates who are qualified in written examination will be called for Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fees: Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State for Female candidates, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Female.
Payment Mode of Fees: Fees can be paid through challan.
How to Apply
- First of all Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form (Step I) with all required detail and make payment of fees through challan.
- After making payment of application fees complete Application Form (Step II).
- After final submission of application form, candidates need to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25.12.2017
- Closing Date of Online Application (Step I): 23.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 25.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Complete Application Form (Step II): 27.01.2018