Hindustan Newspaper Limited (HNL) has released notification under the recruitment of 119 vacancies of Apprentices in various trades. For the recruitment of 119 Apprentices Posts Hindustan Newspaper Limited invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required correctly and carefully in relevant field. A duly filled application form along with copies of all related & required documents & certificates send to the given address on or before Apr 30, 2014.
Details of posts
Apprentices – 119 Posts
- Fitter – 28
- Turner – 04
- Mechanics – 04
- Electrician – 16
- Instruments Mechanics – 10
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanics – 03
- Machinist – 02
- Welder – 08
- Programming & System Administrative Assistant – 02
- Boiler Attendant – 08
- Advanced Attendant Operator – 04
- Diploma in Commercial Practice – 05
- Diploma in Computer Engineering – 014
- Office Secretaryship – 05
- Agriculture – 06
- Nursing Assistant – 03
- Catering & Restaurant Management – 01
- Accountancy & Auditing – 05
- Medical Lab – 04
For Qualification, Age, Pay Scale, please see official notification
Selection will be based on performance in written test/ interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill Application Form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with copies of all required documents & certificates send to the given address on or before Apr 30, 2014.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING”.
Address to sent Application Form
Hindustan Newspaper Limited,
Newsprint Nagar – 686616 Disst- Kottayam Kerala
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Apr 30, 2014
For more details please see official notification