Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 161 vacancies of Medical Officer & Other Posts. For the recruitment of 161 vacancies of Medical Officer & Other Posts Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and retained himself for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and any other testimonials to the commission.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis.
Datails of Vacancies
Medical Officer & Various Vacancies – 161 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 101 Posts
- Professor – 01 Post
- Deputy Advocate, General – 01 Post
- Director Sainik School, Welfare – 01 Post
- Deputy Director Sainik School Welfare – 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Senior Planning Draughtsman – 03 Posts
- Planning Officer – 01 Posts
- Lecturer, Computer Engineer – 02 Posts
- Lecturer, Applied Science & Humanities – 19 Posts
- Veterinary Officer – 21 Posts
For Details about Age, Qualification, Experience please see official Notification
Candidates will be selected on basis of Screening Test/ Written Test/ Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in Written Test will be shortlisted for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC of H.P. and Nil for Ex Serviceman of H.P. and Rs. 400/- for all others candidates.
- Offline Mode – Fees can be paid through system generated e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Online Mode – Fees can be paid through Debit/ Credit Card of any bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through online application form only by going on official website of HPPSC.
- Candidates must register himself through online portal of HPPSC and create a user name & password and print e-challan and make payment at any branch of punjab national bank in offline mode of Payment.
- After making payment login again and fill application form with all required details & payment detail and upload photograph & signature on or before May 26, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and produced at the time of Examination.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Apr 26, 2014
Last Date of Online Application Form : May 26, 2014