Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty). Under the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Indian Coast Guard invites application from the unmarried male candidates who have required qualification.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required detail in relevant field. After successfully of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
Details of Posts
Navik (General Duty)
- Qualification : 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in each subjects of Maths and Physics
- Age : 18 – 22 Years ( Aug 01, 1993 – Jul 31, 1997)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Examination.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required detail by clicking on given below link on or before Feb 10, 2015.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of filled application form.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of Application form having allotted Roll number with three latest identical colour passport size photographs pasted and signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature.
- Candidates also required to bring attested photo copies of all related documents at the time of written exam.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Feb 02, 2015
Closing Date of Online Application Form : Feb 10, 2015
Tentative Date to Download Admit Cards : Feb 18 – 28, 2015
For More any information please see official notification