Indian Navy has released notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer Vacancies. Under the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies Indian Navy invites online Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive (GS) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES).
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully on or before Aug 05, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of filled application form.
Detail of Posts
- Qualification : Candidates must have required qualification for detail please see official notification
- Age : 19 to 24 years as on 01 July 2015 (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1996 both dates inclulsive)
Selection will be based on performance in SSB Interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this Application.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully on or before Aug 05, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of filled application form and retained himself for future use.
- Candidates are required to must bring all original documents and certificates and one set of copies of related documents and certificates at the time of SSB.
Starting Date of Online Application : July 05, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application : Aug 05, 2014
For more information please see official notification