Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification for the recruitment of 01 Engineering Assistant Post. Under the recruitment of 01 Engineering Assistant Post Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates and send to the given address on or before June 20, 2014.
Detail of Posts
Engineering Assistant – 01 Post
- Qualification : Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Radio Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering.
- Age : 18 – 31
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900 – 32000/-
Age measured as on May 31, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test, Trade Test and followed by Personal Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in written test will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Nil for this Application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of related testimonials send to the given address on or before June 20, 2014. .
- Envelop super scribe as “Name of the Post Engineering Assistant (Telecom & Instrumentation)”.
Address to sent Application Form
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
HMRB Pipeline, PO: – Duilya, Andul – Mouri, Mourigram, Distt:- Howarh, PIN – 711 302
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : June 20, 2014
For more detail please see official notification