Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released notification for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2014 for the recruitment of Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service & Police Service & Accounts Service. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required detail correctly in relevant fields. A duly filled application form along with attested copies of related documents and certificates submitted to the given address on or before June 12, 2014. Application Form can be obtained from J& K Bank.
Detail of Posts
Administrative Service & Police Service & Accounts Service – 51 Posts
- Qualification : Graduation from any recognized University
- Age : 21 – 35
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in written test (preliminary & mains) & interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 800/- for Gen & Rs. 550/- for SC, ST, RBA, LAC, Social Caste (SLC) and Physically Challenged (PHC) and Nil for Female Candidates.
- Fees can be paid in form of Cost of Application Form.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only and can be obtained from given Branch of J&K Bank.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required detail correctly in relevant fields.
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of related documents and certificates submitted to the given address on or before June 12, 2014
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the Post__”
Address to submitted Application Form
Application Form is submitted in the designated branches of the J&K Bank
Last Date for purchase of Application Form : June 11, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : June 12, 2014
Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam : November 12, 2014
Tentative Date of Mains Exam : Jan 01, 2015
For more detail please see official notifcation