Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of Women Police Constable, Women Excise Guard, Excise Inspector, Armed Police Sub Inspector. For the recruitment of given above vacancies Kerala Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have graduation from any recognized university.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form with mentioning all required details correctly in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and other testimonials to Kerala Public Service Commission.
Datails of Vacancies
- Women Police Constable
- Women Excise Guard
- Excise Inspector
- Armed Police Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector of Police
Qualification, Age : See Official Notification for age and qualification
Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test/ OMR Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Only shortlisted candidates who found eligible in primary screening will be called for written test/ OMR Test.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill Application with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully..
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and retained himself for future use.
- Candidates are required do not sent any hard copy of application form and other related testimonials to the commission..
Starting Date of Online Application Form : June 12, 2014
Last Date of Online Application Form : July 16, 2014
OMR Test Date : Aug 02, 2014
Physical Efficiency Test Date : Dec 2014 – Feb 2015