Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 14 Assistant Professor Posts. Under the recruitment of 14 Assistant Professor Posts Kerala Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form with mentioning all required details correctly in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and other testimonials to Kerala Public Service Commission.
Datails of Vacancies
- Assistant Professor ( Computer Science & Engineering ) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) – 13 Post
Qualification : BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech
Age : 20 – 39 Years (Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included))
Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test/ Interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill Application with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully by clicking on Online Registration on www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and retained himself for future use.
- Candidates are required do not sent any hard copy of application form and other related testimonials to the commission.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Dec 12, 2014
Last Date of Online Application Form : Jan 14, 2015