Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB) has released notification for the recruitment of 450 Officers Scale I & Office Assistant Posts. Under the recruitment of 450 Officers Scale I & Office Assistant Posts Madhyanchal Gramin Bank invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience & a valid qualified score card IBPS RRB CWE 2014.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form by going on official website of Sarva UP Gramin Bank and login with IBPS Registration No. AND Password . Candidates are required to complete application procedure on or before Feb 13, 2015.
Datails of Vacancies
- Officers Scale I – 100 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 350 posts
For Details about Age, Qualification, Experience, please see official advertisement of IBPS RRB.
Cut Off Marks
Officers Scale I : for Gen/ OBC – 80 & above and for SC/ ST – 70 & above
Assistant : for Gen/ OBC – 80 & above and for SC/ ST – 70 & above
Selection will be based on performance in Interview and qualified score card issued by IBPS.
The Interview will be held at the SAGAR centre or Any other place decided by the Bank, the
complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form login with IBPS Registration No. AND Password.
- Candidates are required paid application fees before online application.
- Fill online application form by filling payment detail and other related information on or before Feb 13, 2015.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a print out and retained himself for future use.
- Candidates are required to take all original documents & certificates and other required testimonials at the time of interview.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Jan 29, 2015
Closing Date of Online Application Form : Feb 13, 2015
Last Date for reprint of Application Form : Feb 28, 2015
For more detail, Please see official Notification