Maharashtra Police has released notification under the recruitment of Constable Vacancies. For the recruitment of Constable vacancies Maharashtra Police invites application from the candidates who have required qualification.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully on or before May 25, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
Detail of Vacancy
- Qualification : Candidates must passed Matriculation or Intermediate from Board of Maharashtra.
- Age : 18 – 25
Age measured as on Apr 30, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Interview and physical measurement.
Candidates who will selected in written test will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 125/- for all category
- Candidates can paid requisite fees through SBI Challan/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully on or before May 25, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and fees challan.
Starting Date of Online Application : May 05, 2014
Last Date of Online Application : May 25, 2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees : May 26, 2014