MPPSC Recruitment 2018
MPPSC Recruitment 106 Forest Ranger & Conservator Posts 2018: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released notification (advt no. 06/2017) for the recruitment of 106 Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator Posts through Forest Service Exam 2018. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online or before 08.01.2018.
Name of Post: Forest Ranger
Number of Posts: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Age Limit: 21 – 28 (As on 01.01.2018)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Graduation in Science/ Agriculture/ Engineering or equivalent.
Name of Post: Assistant Forest Conservator
Number of Posts: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Age Limit: 21 – 28 (As on 01.07.2017)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Graduation in Engineering or equivalent.
MPPSC Recruitment 106 Forest Ranger & Conservator Posts 2018
Selection Process: The base of selection is Written Exam (Preliminary Exam and Mains Examination) and Interview.
Application Fees :
Application Fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Rs. 500/- for Other all Candidates.
Payment Mode of Fees: Fees can be paid by Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking or KIOSK.
How to Apply
- First of all Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- After final submission of application form, candidates need to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18.12.2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 08.01.2018