Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 435 Tehsildar & Various vacancies. For the recruitment of 435 Tehsildar & various vacancies Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully on or before May 07, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
Detail of Vacancy
- Deputy Collector – 44 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 24 Posts
- Tehsildar – 35 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Sale Tax – 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer – 09 Posts
- Assistant Director – 07 Posts
- Class Officer – 02 Posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 46 Posts
- Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Society – 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Record – 19 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise – 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner, State Excise – 01 Post
- Assistant regional Transport Officer – 03 Posts
- Deputy Tehsildar – 227 Posts
Age : 19 – 33 years (measured as on Apr 01, 2014)
Qualification : Candidates must posses a Degree from any recognized university and must qualify in Maharashtra State Service Preliminary Exam 2014.
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
Candidates who will selected in written test will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 515/- for Unreserved category and Rs. 315/- for Reserved category
- Fees can be paid either in form of SBI Challan or Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully and upload scanned photo & signature on or before May 07, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and fees challan (for offline mode of payment).
- Candidates are required to paid fees at any branch of State Bank of India on or before May 08, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out and retained himself for future use.
Last Date of Online Application : May 07, 2014
Last Date for submission of Fees at Bank : May 08, 2014