National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released notification for the recruitment of 03 vacancies of Office Attendant. Under the recruitment of 03 Posts of Office Attendant National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development invites application from the candidates who have required qualification and experience.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Dec 31, 2014.
Office Attendant – 03 Posts
- Qualification : Candidates should passed VII or Under Graduate
- Age : 18 – 25
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6350 – 13750/-
Age measured as on Nov 01, 2014
Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Fees – No Application Fees is required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- A duly filled application form along copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Dec 31, 2014 by ordinary post/ Speed Posts or by hand.
- superscribed “Application for the post of “OFFICE ATTENDANT”.
- Candidates must bring all related certificates at the time of Interview.
Address to sent Application Form
Chief General Manager,
NABARD, Uttarakhand Regional Office,
113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form : Dec 31, 2014