Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 70 posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Youth Resource Officer, Station Superintendent, Secretariat Assistant and Research Assistant. Under the recruitment of 70 given above posts Nagaland Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of application form and retained himself for future use. Candidates are required that they must have scanned photo & signature before online application & size of Photograph & signature given in official notification.
Detail of Vacancy
No. of Vacancies – 70
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 03 Posts
- Youth Resource Officer – 03 Posts
- Station Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant – 40 Posts
- Research Assistant – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification : Graduation from any recognized university and appearing candidates also eligible for the posts
Pay Scale : Please See Official Notification
Age : 21 – 30
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test (Preliminary & Mains).
Candidates who will qualified in preliminary exam will be called for Mains.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 300/- for all candidates
- Fees can be paid either in form of Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ CSC + Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully and upload scanned photo & signature on or before May 25, 2014.
- Candidates are required to paid fees on or before May 25, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out and retained himself for future use.
Last Date of Online Application : May 12, 2014
Last Date for submission of Fees at Bank : May 25, 2014
Tentative Date of Written Exam (Preliminary) : Jun 14, 2014