The Nainital Bank Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies. Under the recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies The Nainital Bank Limited invites application from the candidates who have Graduate/ Post Graduate in Arts /Science/ commerce/ Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who have required qualification and experience may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully on or before Oct 27, 2014.
Note – Candidates who had already applied as per bank’s notification dated june 20, 2014 for recruitment/ engagement of ‘management trainees’ in the bank and have given their consent/ undertaking as required vide bank’s notification dated august 29, 2014 for participation in the modified recruitment process of ‘written test followed by personal interview’ need not apply afresh.
Detail of Vacancies
- Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Arts /Science/ commerce/ Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Age : 18 – 27 years
- Salary : Rs. 18000 – 23000/-
Age measured as on June 30, 2014
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on basis of online written examination.
Fee : Rs. 800/- for general candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates against proof of caste certificate, as above. The required fee is to be remitted through NEFT as per details given below:
Beneficiary : The Nainital Bank Limited
Branch : Mall Road Branch, Nainital
Type of Account : Current Account
Account No. : 1001000000000214
IFS Code : NTBL0NAI001
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through prescribed format only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully in relevant field.
- A dully filled application form along with copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Oct 27, 2014.
For more detail please see official notification…