National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released notification for the recruitment of 01 post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF). Under the recruitment of 01 post of Junior Project Fellow National council of Educational Research and Training invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may appy with an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and photocopies of relevant documents sent to the given address on or before Nov 25, 2014 by Hand/ Post or Email (email@example.com).
Selection will be purely based on Contract basis for the time period upto Mach 31, 2014.
Detail of Post
Junior Project Fellow – 01 Posts
- Qualification : Master Degree in any subject with minimum 55% marks.
- Age : 30 Years
- Salary : Rs. 140000 – 16000/-
Age measured as on Nov 25, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this Application.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have CV which contains all required detail.
- Candidates must bring an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on Nov 25, 2014.
- Candidates may send their application form by Hand/ Post at the given below address or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Walk-in Interview will be held on Nov 25, 2014 at 10 :00 AM.
Room No. 14, Third Floor,
Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi – 16
Last Date of Application Form & Date of Interview : Nov 25, 2014 at 10 :00 AM.