National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has released notification under the recruitment of 01 vacancy of Project Assistant. For the recruitment of Project Assistant National Chemical Laboratory invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through given proforma of application form on a plain A4 size paper. A complete application form along with self attested copies of related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before May 05, 2014.
Selection of candidates will be purely based on contract basis.
Detail of Vacancy
Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Qualification : M. Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry) from recognized university with minimum 55% (aggregate) marks.
- Age : 28 yrs
- Emoluments : As per CSIR norms
Age measured as on May 05, 2014
Selection will be based on Performance in Interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Fees – No any application fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in given proforma only.
- A complete application form along with self attested copies of related documents & certificates send to the given address on or before May 05, 2014.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post__”
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Address to sent Application Form
Catalysis Division (Kind Attn: Dr. S. B. Umbarkar),
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
Last date for receipt of Application Form : May 05, 2014
Date of Interview : May 08, 2014