National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) has released notification for the recruitment of 01 post of Security Officer. Under the recruitment of 01 post of Security Officer National Gallery of Modern Art will organized a walk-in interview for those candidates who have required qualification & experience. Walk-in interview will be held on June 03, 2014.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview with a fully furnished prescribed format of application form. Candidates must bring a duly filled application form along with all original documents & certificates and one set of attested copied of related documents & certificates at the time of interview.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis for the time duration of one year.
Detail of Posts
Security Officer – 01 post
- Qualification : Degree from any recognized university & Diploma in Fire Fighting/ Security/ Housekeeping
- Age : 62 yrs
- Salary : Rs. 22000/-
- Experience : 08 yrs or retired from force.
Age measured as on June 03, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in walk-in interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully.
- Candidates must carry a duly filled application form along with all original documents at the time of walk-in interview.
- Walk-In interview will be held on June 03, 2014.
National Gallery of Modern Art,
Jaipur House, India Gate, New Delhi – 110003
Date of Walk-In : June 03, 2014 at 11:30 AM
For more information please see official notification