National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) has released notification under the recruitment of 04 vacancies of Research Assistant, Research Officer and Project Assistant. For the recruitment of given above vacancies National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped will organized a walk-in interview on May 27 – 28, 2014 for those candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview with latest updated resume which contains all required information. Candidates must bring all original documents & certificates along with a complete resume at the time of walk-in interview on May 27 – 28, 2014.
Selection of candidates will be purely based on contract basis.
Detail of Posts
Research Officer – 01 Post
- Qualification : PhD in Special Education with MEd– Special Education – MR, DECSE along with PG in any stream
- Emoluments : Rs. 48000/-
- Experience : 02 yrs
Research Assistant – 02 Posts
- Qualification : MEd– Special Education – MR, DECSE along with PG in any stream
- Emoluments : Rs. 30000/-
- Experience : Nil
Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Qualification : Graduate with any Diploma /certificate course & Typing skills with 30 words per minute
- Emoluments : Rs. 15000/-
- Experience : Nil
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Walk-In Interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 200/- for all Candidates.
- Fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a complete resume which contains all information.
- A complete resume along with self attested copies of related documents and all original documents at the time of Walk-in interview.
- Walk-in Interview will be held on May 27 – 28, 2014.
Venue for Walk-in :
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad – 500 009
Date of Walk-In Interview : May 27 – 28, 2014, 2014 at 09:00 AM