National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) has released notification for the recruitment of 01 post of Junior Research Fellow. Under the recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow National Institute for Research in Environmental Health will organized a walk-in interview for those candidates who have required qualification & experience on June 06, 2014.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview on June 06, 2014 with a latest updated resume which contains all related information. Candidates must bring a complete resume and all related original documents & certificates at the time of Walk-In Interview on June 06, 2014.
Candidates will be selected purely based on Contract Basis.
Detail of Posts
Junior Research Fellow – 01 Posts
- Qualification : MSc (Life Sciences) from a UGC recognized institute
- Age : 30 yrs (max)
- Emoluments : Rs. 16000/-
Age measured as on June 06, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Walk-In Interview.
If the number of shortlisted candidates are more than ten, a written examination will be taken.
Fees – No Fees required to attend walk-in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a complete resume which contains all information.
- A complete resume along with self attested copies of related documents and all original documents at the time of Walk-in interview.
- Candidates can send their Application by post or Email.
- Walk-in Interview will be held on June 06, 2014.
- Email Id: email@example.com
Address to sent Application Form
Dr. N. Ganesh
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
Kamla Nehru Hospital Building,
Gandhi Medical College Campus,
Bhopal-462 001, Madhya Pradesh, India
Venue for Walk-in :
office of the Director, NIREH, Bhopal.
Date of Walk-In Interview : June 06, 2014 at 09:00 AM