National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka has released notification under the recruitment of 02 vacancies of Project Scientist. For the recruitment of 02 Project Scientist vacancies National Institute of Technology invites application from the candidates of India who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through latest updated Bio-Data which contains all required detail as Name, DOB, Contact No., Email Id., Address etc. A complete resume along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before June 08, 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Date of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis for the time duration of 2 years or completion of project whichever is earlier.
Detail of Vacancies
Project Scientist – 02 posts
- Qualification : M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Engineering/ CS/ IT/ Information Science/ Information Security with min. 60% marks.
- Salary : Rs. 35000/-
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a latest updated Bio-Data which contains all required detail as Name, DOB, Contact No., Email Id., Address etc.
- A complete resume along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before June 08, 2014.
- Envelop shou;d be super scribe as “Application for the post_”
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of Interview.
Address to Sent Application
Associates Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Srinivasnagar, Surathkal, Mangalore 575025 Karnataka
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : June 08, 2014