NWR Recruitment 2017
NWR Recruitment 1164 Act Apprentices Posts 2017: North Western Railway (NWR) has released notification (advt no. 04/2017 (NWR/AA)) for the recruitment of 1164 Act Apprentices Posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online or before 29.11.2017.
Name of Post: Act Apprentices
Number of Posts: 1164 Posts
Age Limit: 15 – 24 (As on 30.10.2017)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI in related trade.
Mode of Selection – Candidates will be selected on basis of merit of academic performance.
Application Fees :
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay to Rs. 100/- and SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Women candidates have to no fees for this application.
Payment Mode – Payment can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Internet Banking or E-challan in offline.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- After final submission of application form, candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30.10.2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 29.11.2017