Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 122 Traffic Constable vacancies. For the recruitment of 122 Traffic Constable vacancies Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification and experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required detail correctly in relevant field on or before Jan 15, 2015. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
Detail of Posts
Traffic Constable – 122 Posts
- Qualification : Candidates must passed 10+2 or equivalent and able to read, write, speak Odia.
- Age : 21 – 32
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of written exam, physical measurement & test, academic evaluation.
Candidates who will qualified in physical test will be called for written exam.
Fees : Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC and No Fees for ST/ SC. Fees can be paid in online and offline mode of payment-
- Online Mode : Payment can be paid through Debit/ Credit Card and Net Banking. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the treasury Portal.
- Offline Mode : Payment can be made through offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”
- Epayment : Candidates can pay through website by clicking on available link in OSSC Poatal.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application form by going clicking on given below link.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use on or before Jan 15, 2015.
- It is necessary to make payment of requisite amount of Fees after online application.
Starting Date of Online Application : Dec 15, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application : Jan 15, 2015