Oil India Limited (OIL) has released notification for the recruitment of 05 HSE Officer Posts. Under the recruitment of 05 HSE Officer Posts Oil India Limited will organized a walk-in interview on Jan 29, 2015 for those candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview on given date & time with a complete resume which contains all information as Name, DOB, Address, Contact No, Email Id etc. Candidates must bring a complete Bio-Data along with original & copies of all related documents and certificates and two recent passport size photograph at the time of walk-in interview on Jan 29, 2015.
Selection will be purely based on contract basis.
Details of Post
HSE Officer – 05 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent.
- Emoluments : Rs. 40000/-
- Experience : 01 year for Degree holder or 03 years for Diploma holder
Selection will be bases on performance in walk-in Interview.
Fees – No Fees required to attend walk-in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a latest updated resume.
- Candidates must bring a complete resume and all related original documents and certificates and one set of attested copies of related documents & certificates and two recent passport size photograph at the time of walk-in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be held on Jan 29, 2015 and reporting time 08: 30 – 09:30 AM.
Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
Walk-In Date & Time : Jan 29, 2015 at 08:30 AM
For more details please see official notification