OSSSC Recruitment 2018
OSSSC Recruitment 271 Warder Posts 2018: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 271 Warder posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on or before 01.02.2018.
Name of Post: Warder
Number of Posts: 271 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years (As on 31.01.2017)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed in the 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
OSSSC Recruitment 271 Warder Posts 2018
Selection Process: The base of selection is Written Examination (Preliminary and Mains) and Computer Test.
Candidates who are qualified in written examination (Pre after that Mains) will be called for Computer Test.
Application Fees :
Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- and SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex. Serviceman is exempted from fees.
Mode of Payment of Fees: Fees can be paid through Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card or Challan.
How to Apply
- First of all Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and submit.
- After final submission of application form, candidates need to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 27.12.2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 01.02.2018