PSPCL Recruitment 2018
PSPCL Recruitment 330 LDC Typist Posts 2018: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released notification (advt no. CRA-290/2017) for the recruitment of 330 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Typist posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online or before 11.01.2018.
Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Typist
Number of Posts: 330 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5400 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 – 37 years (As on 01.01.2018)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution And Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
PSPCL Recruitment 330 LDC Typist Posts 2018
Selection Process: The base of selection is Online Examination and Document Verification.
Candidates are called for document verification who will secure minimum qualifying marks and have a good merit.
Application Fees : All Categories except SC and
Person with Disability Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges and SC Category Rs. 400/- per Application + Bank Charges and Person with Disability Rs. 500/- per Application + Bank Charges.
Payment Mode of Fees: Fees can be paid by Internet Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card.
Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Internet Banking and
retained the transaction number for future reference.
How to Apply
- First of all Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- The candidates have to deposit examination fee online as mentioned below through the prescribed link of online application “Make Payment” tab active after minimum 24 hours
- After final submission of application form, candidates need to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21.12.2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 15.01.2018