RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 526 Posts 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 526 Office Attendant. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online or before 07.12.2017.
Job Location – All India
Name of Post: Office Attendant
Number of Posts: 526 Posts
Age Limit: 18 – 25 (As on 01.11.2017)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Educational Qualification: A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming
under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such
qualification should be from a recognized board
RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 526 Posts 2017
Mode of Selection – Candidates will be selected on basis of Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman.
Mode of Payment of Fees: Fees can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- After final submission of application, form candidates are required to take print out and retain himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17.11.2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 07.12.2017.