Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) has released notification for the recruitment of 08 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies. Under the recruitment of 08 Lower Division Clerk Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics invites application form the candidates who have required qualification.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Jan 30, 2015.
Details of Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk – 08 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate or H.S. passed in English and Maths with atleast 3 years experience in routine office work. AND a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to computertyping speed of 10500 KDpH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word
- Age : 18 – 27 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Age measured as on Jan 30, 2015
Selection will be based on performance in Written Examination and Interview and Typing Test.
Candidates who will qualified in Written Examination will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for all candidates (ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees).
- Fees should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha lnstitute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in Prescribed Format only.
- Fill Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Jan 30, 2015.
- Envelop should be superscribed as “Application for the post of LDC” mentioning the category viz. GeneraI/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of Interview.
Address to sent Application Form
SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS
(Autonomous Research_Ins.titu.telnder Department of Atomic Energy, Government of In4ia)
Sector.1, Block.AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata.700 064
Last Date of Application Form : Jan 30, 2015