State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 6425 Clerks in SBI Associates Bank (State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad). Under the recruitment of 6425 Clerks State Bank of India invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form by filling all required detail in relevant field on or before Dec 09, 2014. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use. Before Online Application candidates must have scanned copy of photograph and signature.
Details of posts
Clerical Carde – 6425 Posts
- Qualification : Graduation from any recognized university
- Age : 20 – 28
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7200 – 19300/-
Age measured as on Apr 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in Written Test will be called for Interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 600/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman. Fees can be paid through online/ offline mode of payment-
- Online Mode – Fees can be paid through credit/ debit card/ net banking from Nov 20 – Dec 09, 2014.
- Offline Mode – Fees can be paid in form of Bank Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India from Nov 22 – Dec 11, 2014.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only by going on official website of State Bank of India.
- Before Apply Online candidates are required to paid fees in bank.
- Fill Application Form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully in relevant field and upload photo & signature on or before Dec 09, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of online application form and retained himself for future use.
Starting Date of Online Registration : Nov 20, 2014
Closing Date of Online Registration : Dec 09, 2014
Dates for payment of Fees (Offline Mode) : Nov 22 – Dec 11, 2014
Dates for payment of Fees (Online Mode) : Nov 20 – Dec 09, 2014
For more details please see official notification