Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released notification under the recruitment of 01 post of Theme Leader (Gender & Financial Literacy). For the recruitment of given above post Small Industries Development Bank of India invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before Apr 21, 2014.
Detail of Vacancies
- Qualification : Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience : Candidates must have experience relevant field
Selection will be based on performance in interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Fees – No fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Application form should be in prescribed format only and can be downloaded from official website of SIDBI.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required correctly and carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with copies of all related documents send to the given address on or before Apr 21, 2014.
- Candidates can also apply by sending application form through given email id.
- Email ID – email@example.com
Address to sent Application Form
PSIG, SIDBI, Ground Floor,
Videocon Tower, E-1, Rani Jhansi Road,
Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi – 110055
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Apr 21, 2014