Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released advertisement for the recruitment of 08 Junior Engineer Posts. Under the recruitment of 08 Junior Engineer Vacancies Sikkim Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form by filling all required detail correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before June 07, 2014.
Detail of Posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 08 Posts
- Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in relevant subject
- Age : 18 – 30
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Age measured as on first day of advertisement
Selection will be based on performance in written test and interview.
Candidates who will qualified in written test will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 150/- for all candidates.
- Requisite Fees can paid through Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Candidates are required to fill application form in his/ her own handwritting.
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates and original bank receipt send to the given address on or before June 07, 2014.
- Candidates can submitted their application form himself/ herself in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m with all related documents & certificates and original bank receipt on or before June 07, 2014 .
Address to sent Application Form
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : June 07, 2014