SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
SSC Junior Engineer Posts Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification (advt no. F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II) for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts. Therefore interested candidates need to apply online or before 17.11.2017.
Name of Post: Junior Engineer
Number of Posts: Not Specified
Age Limit: Maximum 27 – 32 (As on 01.01.2018)
- For MES & CWC: Candidates must hold a valid Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Civil or Mechanical from a recognized University.
- For All others Department: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Selection Process: Written Examination (Objective type and Conventional type).
Application Fees :
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay to Rs. 100/- and SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Women candidates have to no fees for this application.
Payment Mode – Payment can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Internet Banking or E-challan in offline mode at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply
- First of all Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill the online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of the application.
- After final submission of application form, candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21.10.2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 17.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fees by Challan (Offline Mode): 20.11.2017
- The date for Computer-based Written Examination: 05.01.2018 – 08.01.2018.