Kerala Staff Selection Commission (Kerala SSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 06 vacancies of Assistant Epigraphist & Scientific Assistant. For the recruitment of Assistant Epigraphist & Scientific Assistant Kerala Staff Selection Commission staff selection invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of Application Form with mentioning all required correctly and carefully. A duly filled application form along with copies of all related documents and certificates send to the given address on or before May 30, 2014.
Detail of Posts
- Assistant Epigraphist – 01 Post
- Qualification : Master’s Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level or Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
- Age : 30 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Scientific Assistant – 05 Posts
- Qualification : B.Sc., with Botany or Zoology OR B.Sc., in Agriculture.
- Age : 18 – 25
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Selection will be based on performance in screening test/ written test, skill test / interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 50/- for all category and No fees for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Serviceman.Candidates have to pay fee in the shape of CRFS. These stamps are available at all departmental Post
- Offices of the country. These stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the
purpose. These CRFS must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office
of issue with the date stamp of post office.
How to Apply
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Fill application form with mentioning all required correctly in relevant field.
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of all related documents and certificates and two self addressed envelop of size of 12×25 cms & affix a stamp of Rs. 6/- send to the given address on or before May 30, 2014.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post__”
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Address to sent Application Form
The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : May 30, 2014
For further more details please see official notification