Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released notification under the recruitment of 117 Child Development Project Officer Vacancies. For the recruitment of 117 Child Development Project Officer Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have Graduate from any recognized university.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and retained himself for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and any other testimonials to the commission.
Datails of Vacancies
Child Development Project Officer – 117 Posts
- Qualification : Degree in Nutrition or Degree in Home Science or A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University
- Age : 18 – 30 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Age measured as on Jul 01, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test & Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in Written Test will be shortlisted for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 50/- for reserve category and Rs. 175/- for all others candidates. Fees can be paid through online/ offline mode of Payment –
- Online Mode – Fees can be paid by Debit/ Credit card and Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – Fees can be paid by system generated Challan at any branch of Indian Bank or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application form.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through online application form only by going on official website of TNPSC.
- Fill Application Form with mentioning all required detail correctly and carefully in relevant field.
- After filling application form upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Make payment of Fees by given mode 0f payment of Fees.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and retained himself for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Nov 28, 2014
Last Date of Online Application Form : Dec 26, 2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Offline Mode) : Dec 30, 2014