Tripura Gramin Bank has released notification for the recruitment 49 Posts of Office Assistant. Under the recruitment of 49 Office Assistant vacancies Tripura Gramin Bank invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience and valid qualified score card of common written exam of IBPS RRB 2014.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully in relevant field on or before Jan 07, 2015. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of filled system generated application. Candidates must bring all original documents & certificates at the time of interview.
Details of Vacancies
- Office Assistant – 49 Posts
For Details about Age, Qualification, Experience, please see official advertisement of IBPS RRB.
Cut Off Marks
Assistant : for Gen/ OBC – 80 & above and for SC/ ST – 70 & above
Selection will be based on performance in Interview and qualified score card issued by IBPS.The Interview will be held at the Agartala centre and the complete address of the venue will beadvised in the call letters.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 20/– for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs. 100/- for all others.
- The payment towards application fee can be made through Challan form at any Branch of Tripura Gramin Bank.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form login with IBPS Registration No. AND Password.
- Candidates are required paid application fees before online application.
- Fill online application form by filling payment detail and other related information on or before Jan 07, 2015.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a print out and retained himself for future use.
- Candidates are required to take all original documents & certificates and other required testimonials at the time of interview.
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Dec 23, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application Form : Jan 07, 2015
For more detail, Please see official Notification