University Grant Commission (UGC) has released notification under the conducting of National Educational Test (NET). For Exam of NET University Grant Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form with mentioning all required details in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of filled system generated application form and send to the respective coordinating institute on or May 15, 2014.
Detail of Vacancies
National Educational Test (NET)
- Qualification : Master’s Degree with minimum 55% Marks for reserved category and 50% for unreserved category without rounding off.
- Age : 28 yrs
Age measured as on Jun 01, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in written test.
For more details about test scheme and syllabus please see official notification.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 450/- for Gen candidates and Rs. 225/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 110/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates + Rs. 40/- Bank Commission.
- Requisite fees can be paid in form of system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application form.
- After filling online application form candidates download system generated challan and paid fees at any branch of state bank of india.
- After two days of payment of fees candidates are required to check out status of fees and take print out of system generated application form.
- Hard copy of application form and payment slip send to the respective coordinating institute on or May 15, 2014.
Important Dates –
Starting Date of Online Registration & Generated Fees Challan : May 05, 2014
Last Date of Submission of Fees at SBI : May 07, 2014
Last Date for taking print out of Application Form : May 15, 2014
For further more details please see official notification