Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1213 Lecturer Posts. Under the recruitment of 1213 Lecturer Posts Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form with mentioning all required details correctly in relevant field. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and other testimonials to Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Datails of Vacancies
- Lecturer (General) – 1056 Post
- Lecturer (Women) – 157 Post
Qualification : Post Graduation in relevant subject and B.Ed./ M.Ed.
Age : 21 – 42 Years
Age measured as on July 01, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of Screening Test and Interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 60/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Serviceman of Uttarakhand.
- Fees can be paid through challan at any branch of State Bank of India after two working days from date of applying.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Fill Application with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully by clicking on Online Registration on online portal of UKPSC.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout of application form and fees challan.
- Application Form retained himself and challan should be paid in Bank.
- If Candidates do not paid fees in Bank their application will be canceled.
- Candidates are required do not sent any hard copy of application form and other related testimonials to the commission.
Last Date of Online Application Form : Jan 27, 2015
Last Date for payment of Fees in State Bank of India : Jan 31, 2015
For more detail please see official notification