Union Bank of India has released notification under the recruitment of 42 Specialist Officer vacancies. For the recruitment of 42 Specialist Officer Vacancies Union Bank of India invites application from the candidates who have required qualification and experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of online application with mentioning all required correctly and carefully in relevant field. After successfully submission of Online Application Form candidates are required to take a print out of system generated filled application form and retained himself for future use. Before apply online candidates must have scanned copy of photo and signature.
Detail of Posts
Specialist Officer – 42 Posts
- Qualification : Graduation in Economics with minimum 60% marks and Post Graduation in Economics/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks
- Age : 21 – 35
- Pay Scale & Experience : Please See Official Notification for detail about Pay & Experience
Age measured as on Dec 31, 2013
Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and/ or Group Discussion and/ or Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in written test will be called for interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 600/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for all others.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only by going on Official Website of United Bank of India.
- Fill online application form with mentioning all required details correctly in relevant field and upload photo and singnature.
- After successfully submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of filled online application form.
- Candidates must bring all original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Starting Date of Online Application : Apr 21, 2014
Closing Date of Online Application : May 05, 2014
Dates for Payment of Fees : Apr 21 – May 05, 2014