Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 470 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Posts. Under the recruitment of 470 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Posts Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from the candidates who have required qualification & experience.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application form with mentioning all required details correctly in relevant field on or before Feb 28, 2015. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout for future use. No need to send any hard copy of application form and other testimonials to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Datails of Vacancies
Total no. of Posts – 470
Name of Posts
- Sub Registrar, Assistant P.O.
- District Horticulture Officer Grade II
- District B.S.A. / Associates DIOS and Other equivalent administrative post
- District Cane Officer
- District Audit Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement
- Assistant Director Industries
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designation Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Assistant Employment Officer
Qualification : Candidates must have Degree in relevant subject with other required qualification (for more detail about qualification please see official notification).
Age : 21 – 40 Years
Age measured as on July 01, 2015
Candidates will be selected on basis of Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview.
Fees – Application Fees is Rs. 115/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 55/- for SC/ ST and Rs 15/- for PWD.
- Fees can be paid through challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online application only.
- Candidates must have scanned copy of Photograph & Signature before apply online.
- Fill Application with mentioning all required details correctly and carefully by clicking on Online Registration on online portal of UPPSC.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a printout of application form and fees challan.
- If Candidates do not paid fees in Bank their application will be canceled.
- Upload photo & signature.
- Candidates are required do not sent any hard copy of application form and other related testimonials to the commission.
Starting Date of Online Application : Jan 28, 2015
Last Date of Online Application Form : Feb 28, 2015
Last Date for payment of Fees in State Bank of India : Feb 24, 2015
For more detail please see official notification