West Central Railway (WCR) has released notification under the recruitment of 13 Medical Practitioner vacancies. For the recruitment of above of 13 Medical Practitioner vacancies West Central Railway invites will organized a walk-in interview on given Apr 07, 2014.
Interested & eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview on given date, date & venue with a latest updated resume. Candidates must bring latest updated Bio-Data must contains all details and all original documents & certificates & one set of copies of related documents & certificates.
Selection will be purely based on Contract Basis.
Datails of Vacancies
Medical Practitioner – 13 Posts
- Qualification : M.B.B.S. / Post Graduate Diploma in concern subjects
- Age : 50 yrs (max)
- Emoluments : Rs. 65000/- for Specialist Doctors and Rs. 55000/- for General Duty Officers
- Experience : 03 yrs
Age measured as on Apr 07, 2014
Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Walk-In Interview.
Fees – No Fees required for this application.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have a latest updated Bio-Data which contains all information as Name, DOB, Address, Qualification, Contact No., Email id etc.
- Candidates must bring a complete bio-data and all original documents & certificates and one set of copies of related documents and certificates on dates of walk-in.
- Walk-In interview will be held on Apr 07, 2014.
- Candidates must bring all original documents & certificates at the time of interview.
Date of Walk-In interview : Apr 07, 2014